Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunities:
1. Society of Manufacturing Engineers Scholarship: $10,000 -200 Awards (Deadline: February 1, 2022)
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: Be a graduating high school senior, current undergraduate or graduate student who will be enrolling as part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate student, attending accredited colleges or universities. The applicant must be have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Morton Gould Young Composer Awards: $5,000- 8 Awards (Deadline: February 1, 2022)
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must be: Be a young composer and be a U.S citizen, permanent resident or student that is at least 13 years of age.
Applications can be found by going to: https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarships/27130/morton-gould-young-composer-awards
3. Mcdonald's HACER National Scholarship: $100,000 - 30 Awards (Deadline: February 7, 2022)
Some eligible requirements requires the applicant to be: A high school senior, have a minimum GPA of 2.8, eligibility to attend a two or four year college, you have at least one parent of Hispanic heritage, etc...
For more information please visit: https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarships/33112/mcdonalds-hacer-national-scholarship
4. National Italian American Foundation Scholarships - $12,000 - 200 Awards (Deadline: March 1, 2022)
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must be: Enrolled in a US accredited institution of higher education on a full-time basis for the Fall 2022 semester have a GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
Applications can be found by going to: https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarships/30425/national-italian-american-foundation-scholarships
5. The Cirkled In Scholarship: $2,500 award - 1 Award (Deadline: March 31, 2022)
To be eligible applicant must be at least 13 years old, a legal resident of the United States or the Distict of Columbia, and must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade in a school or homeschool.
For more information please visit: https://www.cirkledin.com/scholarships/?ref=scholarship-flyer-counselor
6. Kochhar & Co. Chartered Professional Accountant - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: March 31, 2022)
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must be: Attending college or university on a faull-time or part-time basis no later than September of 2022 and have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
Applications can be found by going to: https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarships/35831/kochhar-co-scholarship
7.Breaking the Stigma Scholarship - $1,000 – 1 Award (Deadline: March 31, 2022)
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: Be a current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the US. The eligible student must submit an essay in response to the prompt: How can society better work to break disability stigmas?Applications can be found by going to: https://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarships/36982/breaking-the-stigma-scholarship
The Hawaii Education Association (HEA)
The Hawai'i Community Foundation
Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA)
The Fukunaga Scholarship Foundation
Hawaii Schools Federal Credit Union Scholarship
- An essay about your desire to receive the scholarship.
- An official transcript of grades from last school attended;
- A High School Background Report